QCF (Knowledge and Competence)
Our work-oriented qualifications are suitable for those in or out of work. They are open to all candidates; there are no barriers to entry. We consider candidates with various levels of attainment and learning. The aim of our programmes is to develop candidates' knowledge and competences relevant to the workplace.
Candidates will benefit from:
- Clearer understanding of the skills required in the sector and role they are interested in;
- New vocational skills;
- Recognition of existing skills;
- Meeting industry standards
- Continuing professional development
CLMD provide support with CV writing, cover letter writing, on-going career development, exit programme strategy, onward progression, job applications and further studies.
We have taken the hassle out of job hunting with simple templates. We provide easy to use:
- CV templates
- Cover letter templates
- CV writing support
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) pro-formas